Netflix, which has 27 million subscribers in the nation and 33 million worldwide, ran the numbers. It already knew that a healthy share had streamed the work of Mr. Fincher, the director of “The Social Network,” from beginning to end. And films featuring Mr. Spacey had always done well, as had the British version of “House of Cards.” With those three circles of interest, Netflix was able to find a Venn diagram intersection that suggested that buying the series would be a very good bet on original programming.
Even if this isn’t true, it should be. Very cool.
- inkyeagle reblogged this from caterpillarcowboy
- jackzilla-photo likes this
- ohhleary likes this
- joeconyers reblogged this from caterpillarcowboy and added:
- austinbryan reblogged this from caterpillarcowboy
- brunabenvegnu likes this
- valerieagotlib likes this
- shoeshinebrewingco likes this
- caterpillarcowboy posted this